Welcome to My MissAdventures, a spin-off of my personal blog which you can find at miss-monologue.livejournal.com.

My MissAdventures is where you'll find wonderful, descriptive tales of my travels, shopping finds, food trips, and anything under the sun that brightens my day.

So sit back, relax, and let me do the talking.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mezza Norte : Mercato of the North!

The past week has been crazy as there had been so much to do. I had recognition dinners to attend to,  braved the rain and flood for the PRC Oathtaking Ceremonies last Saturday, and started with a new project right away last Sunday. There's so much to post and share, but given the amount of time I spend on our new project, I shall do that soon. 


For the meantime, I just want to share that Mercato's spin-off in my dear Quezon City is finally here! Aptly named, Mezza Norte The Mercato Experience in the North, it's the same Mercato feel at our own turf! As I'm writing this, I am in the coffee shop in front of the venue and they have started setting up. The space is smaller, but I expect it will expand as soon as the people and the concessionaires start flowing in! 


It's a dream come true to have a foodie's haven in Quezon City. We used to go all the way to BGC to have some of our favorite foods only found in Mercato. I'm also happy that Mezza Norte begins at six in the evening, making it a good dinner venue. We always had the problem of arriving at Mercato either still full from dinner, or too hungry because we didn't have dinner and we get that nalipasan na ng gutom feeling. I'm excited to discover the new food finds and eat my favorite food tonight! Then I might go back tomorrow with my family. Talk about an overload. 


I'll get back soon to share my food finds. Let me know if you're dropping by Mezza Norte tonight as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment