Welcome to My MissAdventures, a spin-off of my personal blog which you can find at miss-monologue.livejournal.com.

My MissAdventures is where you'll find wonderful, descriptive tales of my travels, shopping finds, food trips, and anything under the sun that brightens my day.

So sit back, relax, and let me do the talking.

Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm back!

Hello! I'm back! After resigning from work, taking the Architecture Licensure Exam and passing it, here I am ready to write again! I have to write. I need to write. For my sanity! Being unemployed, or self-employed, gets boring and I have long wanted to revive my blog! I'm losing touch of my writing skills. I'm losing touch of everything I love to do! 

So here's to my new attempt to write, and chronicle my experiences. Yay! Cheers!



P.S. for the next few weeks, or months, I'll be doing a lot of backlog writing. So please bear with me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment